The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Sisi Empty
PostSubject: Sisi   Sisi Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:47 pm

Name: Sisiana
Nicknames: Just Sisi.

School: I'm finishing up my second to last year in high school and I am *hoping* to be a movie critic! You might see some of my critic topics around. I love to write so maybe I could make something off of that.

Interests: Movies, books, gymnastics, getting out of the house, dancing in the rain, going to Starbucks, making up inside jokes, laughing at my sister, and of course internet!

Motto: "The meaning of life is to give it meaning" (see quote)

Favorite movies: Emma, Moulin Rouge, Under the Greenwood Tree, Sleepless in Seattle (for obvious reasons), Toy Story and Mulan are my favorite Disney movies.

Favorite books: Fly by Night, Jane Eyre, Jane Austen = love, The Green Mile, and loads of others!!

Favorite music:
I am really into the whole 'indie' pop scene but these are some of my favourite artists.
The Fray, Holly Brook, a *little* bit of P!ATC when I'm feeling angry, Ingrid Michealson is fabulous, Anna Nalick, Death Cab for Cutie, Dido, Hellogoodbye, Jack Johnson, Jem is my idol, Jzabehl, K.T. Tunstall, Nelly Furtado, Persephones Bees, Regina Spektor, Queen, PCD, Snow Patrol, Relient K, and Yellowcard.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Sisi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisi   Sisi Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Ooohhh Jem! I have two songs, uhm... Maybe I'm Amazed, annnd Just a Ride. They're really good. And yay, I forgot about Regina Spektor!! She's so talented. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/

Sisi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: The Abysmal Bonfire (TAB) :: Introductions-
Jump to: