The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAB Event- Lets get Active!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

TAB Event- Lets get Active! Empty
PostSubject: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:19 pm

I was thinking if we could start an event to motivate members to start posting!
Even just a small scavenger event or like a month with cool things to do for the fourm each day.
I was wondering if any of you people could help me come up with ideas to start planning!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:28 am

I'm totally up for something... I just have... no ideas. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Marcy

Marcy

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: !!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Oooh, I have one suggestion! bom

Okay, for those of us who like creating things on the computer, why not have like a banner contest for TAB? afro
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm

That sounds like a good idea!
For the those of us that aren't talented with computer design, for a little fun thing maybe we should pick a word a day and have to include it in every post we make for that day! I think that would be really cute.
I can just imagine trying to put a crazy medical word in every post.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:47 pm

Ohhh I really like that idea Sisi, that's super cute.

As for the banner thing, my only concern is that if we changed the banner... we would have to change all of the other buttons and such to match it... and holy time-consuming and a half... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:07 pm

That's true; maybe you could give us a color scheme so we could base a banner around that?
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 1:25 pm

...can the color scheme be what's already up? Haha.

It's just that all the things you click (other than the text links on the first page and such) are actually images. The links at the top of the page are images. The links to post replies, to delete or edit messages, etc. are all images. So I would have to re-make, upload and change all of those images and links... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

Female Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:51 pm

I think we should have a day where everyone posts a picture of something, but in a theme...Like, emotion day or something...Do you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584656534
Marcy

Marcy

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: :o!!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:56 am

Aha! The picture idea would be so CRAZY fun! Oooh, if we were to take pictures and upload them, would our faces be allowed in them? pirat

And as for the banner thing, I definitely didn't mean the top banner on the webpage! affraid I just meant sort of an advertisement that we can have on our user-lookups so the rest of the guild members can be more active on TAB. ^o^;;;

The word game sounds so AwSoMe! You know what I think should be included in the word list? Foreign words that come from none of the languages we know.. Such as... Russian! Orrr... Chinese! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:45 pm

So Lysa we need your approval of these activities!

(all these activities are optional!)

This Word Each Post- Have a word everyday that people have to put into every post.

Banner Contest- This is a little more exclusive than the word game. Enter into this contest with a banner you made and the Mods will pick the winner!

Picture This- This would be posted as a topic. We will post a new theme everyday and, if you wish, post a picture around that theme!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:59 pm

I like 'em. =) Let's do it.

I'll start a new... forum-y category or whatever it is, and we'll get on it asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAB Event- Lets get Active!   TAB Event- Lets get Active! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAB Event- Lets get Active!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: The Abysmal Bonfire (TAB) :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: