The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kisses Etc Avatar Set

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Kisses Etc Avatar Set Empty
PostSubject: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:04 pm

Alright, no border on the left, borders on the right.

Kisses Etc Avatar Set Backseat Kisses Etc Avatar Set Backseatborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Backseatkiss Kisses Etc Avatar Set Backseatkissborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Beachloving Kisses Etc Avatar Set Beachlovingborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Benchkiss Kisses Etc Avatar Set Benchkissborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Bighug Kisses Etc Avatar Set Bighugborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Cutekiss Kisses Etc Avatar Set Cutekissborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Destination Kisses Etc Avatar Set Destinationborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Docklove-1 Kisses Etc Avatar Set Dockloveborder-1
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Elegantkiss Kisses Etc Avatar Set Elegantkissborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Girly Kisses Etc Avatar Set Girlyborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kissclose Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kisscloseborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kisses Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kissesborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kissingsurf Kisses Etc Avatar Set Kissingsurfborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Loveborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Love
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Lovewater Kisses Etc Avatar Set Lovewaterborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Princess Kisses Etc Avatar Set Princessborder
Kisses Etc Avatar Set Sofakiss Kisses Etc Avatar Set Sofakissborder Kisses Etc Avatar Set Sunset Kisses Etc Avatar Set Sunsetborder

Eighteen different ones.

If anyone has requests for sets, let me know!

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Anna

Anna

Female Number of posts : 51
Quote : You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:05 pm

OMG. Oh-dorable!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Baha, I have so many.
But these ones are mostly... well these ones don't have words.

I have a jillion more about love. In fact, I'd say probably one third of all the icons/avatars that I have are about love. Because I'm a lovely person! Haha. Kidding. But I love love? Hah!
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:08 pm

I'd hope you'd love love. Why love if you didn't love love after all? It's a total waste of love.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:10 pm

Aww, poor love.

I had a little thing around here... uhmm... GAH, WHERE DID YOU GO!?

...oh, here: Love a lifetime, a lifetime of love! Awww pretty! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:12 pm

When you were screaming for that saying thing, it reminded me of my tech lab teacher. He was grading my paper. He couldn't find his red pen... so he was screaming, "REEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!"
I was like woah. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Haha!!
I probably would've pointed and laughed.
Cause I'm horrible like that... haha.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:16 pm

He calls me smiley... because i don't smile in his class. I have my reasons. Like, this one time, i farted, and it smelled JUST like him.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:19 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! Ooohhh dear.
*applaudes*

There's a kid that just started working at my restaurant, and I swear he smells like mouldy celery or something. It's ridiculous, and it's EVERY DAY. I don't understand... maybe he bathes in it, or it's some cologne gone bad??
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:23 pm

lol
this kid in my english class is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo smelly. and fat. and nasty. and he has bad teeth. he smells like wet snowpants gone bad and he's huge. so once, when i was walking to my desk, he was walking past me and i sucked my stomach in as much as i could've and he still touched me. i just about puked right there. my mom claims he's poor... but... i think he hangs out with mr. boyle (tech teacher) or something.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:31 pm

Awwww poor kids.

There's one kid in my school, I think he's one grade lower than me. Anyways, he's got curly hair, and he's got a mullet... and he kind of walks like a hunchback, but on his toes, and he's got braces... and he's really short and creepy.

Anyways, some kids decided to make a banner online, and it was a picture of him, and it was like 'Pearson's Jamie (lastname) watches you when you pee!" Pearson is my school. It was terrible though... and as much as I haven't really liked him, or always thought he was creepy, I still told the kid I thought it was shallow that he made it.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:38 pm

woah. yeah. on myspace, a bunch of my friends belong to this group called "I hate Mark [last name]" I hate that kid to the extreme. Everyone says he's on drugs. He seems like it. A fucking corn chip is smarter then that kid. *shakes head and stares disapprovingly at parents*
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:40 pm

Aww, that's terrible.

And it's hard, because... gosh, they don't HAVE to look like that, but then maybe I'm a horrible person for saying that, and saying that they have to look like everyone else?

But really, personal hygiene at least, PLEASE. It's the polite thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:42 pm

yeah. i'm not saying your hair has to be perfect, your clothes have to be completly non-wrinkled, and your breath has to smell minty fresh everyday. All i want is something that's not a harm to my senses.
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Yeeeahhh no doubt.

And I mean really, if you were a parent, would you let your child leave the house like that? Seriously? If it were my kid, I wouldn't... geez.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:46 pm

my mom yells at me if i don't look half way decent.
-.-
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Haha! My parents usually aren't up in the mornings before I leave for school. But every once and a while, I'll wear sweat pants or pajama pants to school, and they'll make a comment about it.

But those are severe days. When I'm really angry and stressed, and haven't slept... or I'm super sick, and really just don't want to be at school... haha. And even then, I usually still do something with my hair and such, so I don't look like a complete slob.

Although it's a look I'm starting to perfect. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:50 pm

xDD
yeah. i really don't care what i'm wearing to school. but... dress codes, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Haha. We have a dress code, but no one really follows it.
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:25 pm

Haha I just came back from watching a documentary on crossword puzzles. My mom forced me, but it was interesting!
Our dress code is pretty strictly followed. Tank top straps smaller than 3 of your fingers? It's a PE shirt for you!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Haha, that's what ours was like in Junior High. But I don't know... High School kids don't care as much?
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:33 pm

-shrugs-
Well, people still break the rules, you know, wearing a jacket when the principal is looking then taking it off in class.
Not that I have done that.. pirat
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:39 pm

cyclops

Sisi, you rebel! Haha.
Okay, so when you're on a team for our school, any day that you have a game in the afternoon, you have to dress up. But they mean dress up nicely, like... dress pants and such.

So for our last game of the season before semi finals and such, we all decided to be rebellious, and wear our Rugby jerseys all day in school, with black mini skirts, and heels! It was great! Especially because all the guys were making fun of us, cause we were girly-girls playing a "guys game". It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:41 pm

Ye-yeah! Girl Power! queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisses Etc Avatar Set   Kisses Etc Avatar Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisses Etc Avatar Set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next