The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness Empty
PostSubject: Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness   Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:38 pm

johnnyhollow.com - click "Enter Our World Here"

This site is beautiful. Seriously. That's the only word fitting for it. It's really surreal and the artwork is freaking amazing. I can honestly say it's the best digital art I've ever seen. It's basically a website made by a Mr. Vincent to show off his (magnificent) artwork and his (awesome) music. By clicking on the butterflies you're taken to a page where you're given a riddle. If you solve the riddle then you get a free song to download and some desktop wallpaper. Most definitely it is worth it. Make sure you have the sound on when you view the site - it doesn't play music, but there are sound effects like murmuring voices and fluttering wings that really add to the experience.

http://www.mypetskeleton.com/ - another site made by the same people. Just as awesome. It's even more surreal than the first site and with much more beautiful artwork. This one also plays music. =P
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness   Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Holy man, I'm so in love!

Some of those riddles were crazy hard!
It's wayyyy cool to listen to the music WITH the sound effects on the site. It's so creepy, and gooorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness   Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:43 pm

It's so post-modern and surreal! It's so pretty and simply strange at the same time!
It reminds me of Moulin Rouge. Like a Star @ heaven
I only got a few of the riddles, thanks Emily!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness   Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorgeous art/great music/hours of hypnotised goodness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: General :: Neat-o Knick-Knacks-
Jump to: