The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back *le gasp*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-02

I'm Back *le gasp* Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back *le gasp*   I'm Back *le gasp* Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:11 am

Sorry about the long absence everyone.

I've been completely bogged down by schoolwork, assignments and upcoming exams (which are now in only 3 weeks)! All of my exams are in the first 3 days (with my hardest first...help...), but that means I have a week and a half off after that! As well as the completely-nauseating thought of exams, I have an incredibly-amazing thing to look forward to!

You've probably heard already, but this year I get to spend a white Christmas in Japan bounce Skiing for 10 days, plus 2 days each in Tokyo and Sapporo. We're staying in a Japanese-style room in Sapporo, which is so exciting for me, and I've always wanted a white Christmas as well!!!

The year after that (when I finish school forever Shocked) we're taking 3 weeks off to go to Canada!!! Skiing for about a week, plus visiting Montreal, Vancouver, Ontario and the such. We're also taking a snow train around the Rockies, and I'm soooooo excited again!!! And, and, and NEW YORK on the way through! I'm completely in love with NY, and love my mum for organising to take us all there this time cheers

Haha, sorry about all of the exclamation marks, and short sentences, but it's so hard to type what I'm feeling drunken

Hope everyone's doing well, and I promise I'll be active from now on!
And this time I'll give you warning before exams...just so I don't completely disappear again.

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mistressmelia/index.htm
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

I'm Back *le gasp* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back *le gasp*   I'm Back *le gasp* Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:23 pm

YAY YOU'RE COMING TO CANADA! AND MY PRECIOUS ROCKY MOUNTAINS!

Aww, I like how I call them mine. Smile

The Rockies are gorgeous. I live about... an hour to the east of them, in Alberta. And I'm going there in uhm... oh gosh, a week and a half? FOR GRAD. WOO.

Anyways, it's great to hear from you darlin'.

I've been crazy busy too. Monday and Tuesday were my last days at work, and Tuesday was a complete gong show. And then I had a big bio exam on Wednesday... and I went go-carting. So yeah. I'm catching up on a bunch of homework tonight, and then tomorrow I have an 18th birthday party to go to for one of le fabulous girly friends. And then I think my dad and I might go fishing, cause we both have the long weekend. So hopefully it'll be some nice time to wind down, cause I definitely had a psycho panic attack Tuesday night. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Paige

Paige

Female Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-30

I'm Back *le gasp* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back *le gasp*   I'm Back *le gasp* Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 1:56 am

Woooo for Canada! I've always wanted to go to Montreal...
Anyways, that all sounds so exciting!!! I would probably spent all of my time shopping Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584656534
kaydeng

kaydeng

Female Number of posts : 14
Quote : If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
Registration date : 2007-05-06

I'm Back *le gasp* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back *le gasp*   I'm Back *le gasp* Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:24 pm

ooh that's so awesome!!!!!! LUCKY!!!! Yes we can assume how excited you must be!!! Wow Christmas in Japan like that sounds splendid. Awesome you're coming to Vancouver =D I'm like an hour's drive, maybe less, away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raxxi.net
Sponsored content

I'm Back *le gasp* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back *le gasp*   I'm Back *le gasp* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back *le gasp*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: General :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: