The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcy O_O *click!*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcy

Marcy

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Marcy  O_O  *click!* Empty
PostSubject: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:18 am

Name: Marcy^^

Nickname: Ah-choo (Like.. when you sneeze. O.O)

School: Currently in 8th grade (how depressing) --- going to Coronado High School (don't ask me what Coronado means.. I don't know either! Rofl.)

Interests/hobbies: Drawing in my little sketch book, watching people's expressions when I do something crazy, getting on roller coasters, and doodling on my psp! >_<

Favorite movies: The Patriot**, Shrek, The Bone Collector, Borat, and Marie Antoinette!

Favorite books: Angels and Demons, The Map of Bones, The Pendragon Series, and Veil of Roses**.

Favorite type of music: Oooh~ J/K-Pop! <3

Favorite smilies: affraid - WHAT?!? & Mad - *mumbles-to-self*

Role-model: Pfft. My mom! Someone who never gives up!

Contact me @: So. chocoholic@gmail.com

**= Must check it out, ASAP!

☆---★

FAQ-

Q: Is your name REALLY Marcy? *looks suspiciously*
A: Uhhh.. No.. That's one of my nicknames too, but my friends have become attached to it. Don't arrest me! D:

Q: What's up with the whole "anime" avatar?
A: Um.. I dunno know, I like the cute angel looking thingy? o_O;

Q: You're not an anime addict are you? Surprised
A: ROFL!!! No, not the way you're looking at it. I don't watch it on T.V. but I sure like to draw some. :3

Q: What other things do you do on-line? ^o^
A: *sighs* I've gotten addicted to this weird game called "Runescape". D: The graphics are terrible, but the whole object of the game is.. TOTALLY ADDICTING! T_T

Q: Ooooookay. O_O;;;; And errr.. speaking of addictions, is it true that you've recently become addicted to raspberries?
A: W-where did you hear that?! *looks around nervously*

Q: *snorts* I have my sources. One last question... If there is one time period that you could visit, when would it be?
A: Oh man, definitely the Victorian Age in London. All those pretty dresses and balls! >_<

Q: Umm.. yeah.. sure. That's all for now folks!

★---☆
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: Hahaha!   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:22 am

lol! Woah, my intro is really long, but I'm sure you guys don't mind.. right?!?! D: Why isn't anyone answering me!?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

Female Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm

Haha, I like the FAQ Laughing Also...How did you get the nickname?
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584656534
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:03 pm

ROFL, glad to have you on the TAB crew, Marcy beautiful!

(raspberries??? wtf Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: Lol.   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:15 pm

Paige: Haha, an interesting story acutally... We had a substitute in class one day and she mis-pronounced my name. Then everyone started laughing and then the name sort of became.. my... third name. lol. You see, my last name is Choe, and the teacher said, "Ahhh... Choe??" Rofl. She said my last name first.. so it sounded like.. she was saying, "Ah-choo". >_< afro But I'm stil cool. muahaha!

Sisi: Rofl! Thank you dahling! ^o^

Lmao. Raspberries RULE!!!! >_< You cannot make me believe otherwise! Nyah-hahaha! >_>; <--- Your face right now <_<; <--- My face right now
Roflmao. Well the real reason I've become addicted to raspberries, is because I've been having alot of berry smoothies lately.. and I like the weird crunchiness(?) of the raspberry. Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: More...   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Razz So, let's discuss some.. errr.. things. o.o;; Lol.

Arrrrg. pirat Okay.. so what are your views of pirates? You can either love 'em or hate 'em. I say that they rock. <33

Give your comments and reasons! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:10 pm

Bahaha. One of my friends got really drunk in Banff, and blamed Pirates for Global Warming. It was REALLY amusing. We have it on camera. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: :o   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:17 pm

Laughing Rofl. You don't say! It's really weird because whenever my cousin gets drunk (I mean.. really drunk) she starts to blabber on about becoming a pirate.... o,o;;;;

I think they are just cute. Taylor (from our guild) and I always draw pirate things on our agendas and stuff. It is so AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: : D   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:19 pm

rabbit So this saturday, my friends and I are going to an amusement park called The Adventure Dome. I am so excited! I'm probably going to drag all of them around to the scariest rides. xD
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Aww man, I don't think I can even remember the last time I was at an amusement park.

Although, I went go-karting last month, and that was plenty of fun. I totally won, and my friend Patrick got really angry... haha. Yeah, we have one amusement park here, and it's fun the first time you go... and it's boring after that. Plus it's just outside the city limits, so it's a little obnoxious to get to.

But have fun!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: :o!!   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:06 am

affraid Oh wow! I've never known anyone who actually knew a person named Patrick! That is so awesome! Lol.

Is it just me, or is our forum a little deserted lately? scratch
Anywho... we should have a super-duper-fun event for the people who are a part of this forum! It would be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:21 pm

I don't know what sorts of things we could doooooo though... bounce

And yes, Patrick. He recently left to move to Germany to run his father's restaurant. Nicolle and I called him Patty... haha, cause he hated it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Quote :
Lmao. Raspberries RULE!!!! >_< You cannot make me believe otherwise! Nyah-hahaha! >_>; <--- Your face right now <_<; <--- My face right now
Roflmao. Well the real reason I've become addicted to raspberries, is because I've been having alot of berry smoothies lately.. and I like the weird crunchiness(?) of the raspberry. Yay!!

Mmm smoothies! I love Jamba Juice. Have you ever been there? I always either get Mango-a-go-go or that new all fruit pomegranate smoothie.

Crunchiness? I always feel like I'm eating little pockets of velvet when I'm eating raspberries.
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:54 pm

Marie Antoinette was a spectacular movie! I was like, drooling at everything it was so pretty.
And those shoes and tasty looking foods...gah!
I was excited when it won the Oscar for Costume Design. It truly deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: :o   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:14 pm

Lysa: Laughing Haha, Patty! I call my friend Xavier "Vivi" because he despises it!! Rofl. Great minds think alike!!!

Hmm.. we could have little show and tell areas, contests, and prize give-aways (for neopets). Very Happy

Sisi: Razz Lol. No, I don't think I've ever been to that place, but I get my smoothies from Baskin Robins. >_< Mmm!!!!!

Velvet = Raspberries??? Well, it could work. *strokes invisible beard* Lol.

Omg. I basically watched Marie Antoinette because of the beautiful props! Especially their desserts! @_@ -- cyclops
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: !!!   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:19 pm

In other news, has anyone seen Shrek the Third? I haven't watched it yet, but my friends were all disappointed with the movie. They said that the babies were hideous and the plot was just ridiculous. D: Anyone willing to comment on this? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:15 pm

I actually liked Shrek 3. It wasn't as good as the other ones but it was still LOL hilarious.
More humor than actual plot you know. The first was just the classic, you can't really compete with that one.
The babies were friggin' ugly though. They looked like a fat faced version of Shrek and Fiona only tiny.
Back to top Go down
Marcy

Marcy

PostSubject: D:   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:50 am

Shocked Oh, good lord. Then I won't waste my seven dollars on a movie ticket. I'll just rent it for two dollars while I'm in Korea. ^o^

You're right of course, none of the two (later) movies will ever match up to the first. >_< I especially LOVED Lord Farquad(sp?). Rofl. So did my parents!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcy O_O *click!*   Marcy  O_O  *click!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcy O_O *click!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: The Abysmal Bonfire (TAB) :: Introductions-
Jump to: