The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something crazy has happened..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Something crazy has happened.. Empty
PostSubject: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:31 pm

I was just checking my email this afternoon and I found an email from the School board saying there might not be school on Friday hence a bomb threat that was found on a boys bathroom mirror. Either the person was an idiot or was just joking around apparently the message read that they would do it during lunch on Friday. They called in the police and everything because our school district is super overprotective.

I mean, last time there was a report that there was a man carrying a gun a street away so we had a 5-hour lockdown (I was in the library and didn't have to do work like all my friends did when they were stuck in classes) There was also a 'mysterious object' on the track that they thought was a bomb. I remember we could hear the helicopters flying above us and the bomb squad come in dead silence. Madness I tell you! Well, the man never came to our school and started shooting us and the mysterious object was a piece of a potato cannon.

So this might mean no school for me!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 pm

TODAY WAS MY LAST OFFICIAL DAY OF SCHOOL! HUZZAH.

And by last... it's my last. Excluding college, but that doesn't count, and I'm not going back until at least January, or NEXT September. Hah. It feels fabulous. I have an English exam tomorrow morning, and then I have a science exam all day on the 25th, and another English exam the morning of the 26th. All should be crazy easy, and that's all I have left!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:10 pm

Shocked You mean you would have a year practically without school if you don't go to college until next September? Woow...
I don't get out until 25th. *pout*
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 1:27 pm

OUI! AN ENTIRE YEAR OF FREEDOM. But I want to go back in January or February to do some general studies. I'll probably take some linguistic courses, like... the history of literature or romance studies... and hopefully some psychology courses and such. That way when I go into the Interior Design program, I'll already have my electives finished, so I can either have a lighter course load, or I can take MORE electives, and perhaps graduate with a Bachelor of Applied Interior Design AND a Certificate of General Studies. queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/
Paige

Paige

Female Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:55 pm

Congrats, Lysa!! You must be so relieved!!

Sisi, thats so crazy! I wish exciting things like that would happen at my school!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584656534
Sisi

Sisi

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Hehe yeah. Our school is quite an attention getter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something crazy has happened..   Something crazy has happened.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something crazy has happened..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: General :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: