The Abysmal Bonfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abysmal Bonfire

Anything and everything.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisi

Sisi

Female Number of posts : 140
Quote : The meaning of life is to give it meaning.
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo! Empty
PostSubject: Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo!   Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:28 pm

Hai everything this is Sisi talking. Aren't you all glad?
Anyway, we are not active.
How can we be active?
Talk here. To me. About your day. Everyday!
Now, for the time being, I shall tell you about my day.

It's Saturday today, and that means we all have to do our chores. I shoved things under my bed to deem it clean, cleaned and wiped down the toilet, and swiffered the floor. And that was the end of my chores. Then, a lovely surprise came and my mother, my father, and my brother decided to get some grocery shopping done at the local Costco, leaving my sister and me with a little crazy time.

I know I talk a load about my sister but I guess I just do because we're so close. But...anyway, we danced around and ate the rest of the Drumstick ice cream cones and listened to my sister improv on the piano. *yawn* Then my parents came back with a truckload of groceries and so I had to unload all the heavy stuff because I'm just so strong. Lol, just kidding. Today, I also learned that if you add a z to everyword then it's funny. Lolz.

That was my first part of my day and we are now leaving to see "Bourne Ultimatium". I really adore Matt Damon. He is so good looking....maybe that's why I even go to these movies. Actually, take that back, that IS why I go see his movies! Sorry for chewing...er...your eyes out if you read all this which you probably didn't. Hehe but seriously, I have to go. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Ellysa
Admin
Ellysa

Female Number of posts : 199
Quote : Painted in Passion
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo!   Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Hurray for Matt Damon! I'm going to have to second such motions on the subject of his good-looking-ness. But I like the movies anyways, so I see them. But I promised myself that I'm going to read the book this time first, before I see the movie (yes, there are Bourne Ultimatum books!!) although I haven't read the first two. That's okay though cause I've seen the movies. It's just going to take me forever to get around to it, because I've already started reading four other books, and I just finished one that I desperately want to read again! So we'll see where thus gets me.

Anywho... okay, today is SUNDAY. Uhm, I didn't do anything super exciting. I woke up at like, 10:30 but I didn't get out of bed until about 11:00. It's nice though, not going to school anymore. I remember on weekends during school, I was sleeping in until two or three... or six. But now that I'm more relaxed and don't have to think about school, my sleep schedule is much improved! Anywho, I did an hour of my lovely, lovely yoga, which is also something that has been fabulous since school ended! I HAVE TIME! Time to do yoga! EVERY DAY! It's great. So I did an hour of it this morning. And then I put some laundry in, and blasted some music while I vacuumed my bedroom like mad. My carpet is terrible. Everything likes to live in it. So I vacuum it a lot. Then I organized a bunch of stuff in my room. It has recently come to my attention that when I buy three books every week or two, I will start to run out of space for all of my books. Yes. It's a difficult situation, and I'm really starting to consider bookshelves on my ceiling or something ridiculous. So I organized my books, and all of my pay stubs and tax info and a few other things.

My dad's going to come help me put up a few things in my room shortly. I'm putting up one of my paintings that I did in school, a white/magnet board, and a cork bulletin board. Uhm, otherwise... I have to finish doing my laundry, I'm going to package up my grad pictures to send off to my grandparents and maybe start setting up for a garage sale. I wanted to go to the mall and get a few cds (THE NEW TEGAN & SARA CD, OH MAN I'M SO EXCITED, AND I'M SO GOING TO SEE THEM ONE WEEK AFTER MY BIRTHDAY IN SEPTEMBER!!!! AND TATU, AND THE GYM CLASS HEROS!) but it's Sunday and buses don't run properly on Sundays, because the city is lame and doesn't understand that just because most of us don't work on weekends, WE STILL HAVE THINGS TO GO OUT AND DO. Yes. Uhm... yeah. It doesn't sound exciting, but I feel refreshed. I'm happy. It's a new thing I'm going through... now that school is over, and it's great.

I have two more weeks of work!! And this coming weekend, I'm going to my family reunion! Plus I'm planning on going camping for my birthday in September... so I'm going to take like forty or fifty people CAMPING. Uhm, one of my best friend's is having a birthday party in early September. Tegan & Sara concert. In October, I'm going to BC for a week and a half to see my Grandma Daisy. And I have to find myself a new job! Plus I might start taking some online business courses with the University, but we'll see about that.

PS: My best friend (the one who's in Florida for a year) and I have decided we're actually going to do our cafe project that we brainstormed while we were in Spain. We were more or less just kidding when we were thinking about it in Spain... you know, yeeeahhh let's have a cafe!! Cause it's cool. And a really neat dream to have, that will never come true. But she's really down about things, and she doesn't want to go back to school for some lame career she's going to get bored of, and... I really want to run a cafe. So, we're going to take some business courses and save a crap-load of money, and we're going to do this. So far, our tentative name is Astroscape (we're going to name drinks after planets and constellations and have stars on the walls and fancy things). So it's Project Astroscape. And I'm going to buy cookie sheets in the next week sometime, as my promise to our project, because we decided we're going to bake homemade goods like cookies and cupcakes for our cafe. We're really going to do it.

Sorry for the novel! I'm excited about posting on here again. =) Thank you Sisi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sapphireblossom.com/

Yodel-le-yodel-le-yodel-le-he-hooo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abysmal Bonfire :: General :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: